(800) 594-3770

Nationwide Lawyers Investigating Abilify® Compulsive Behavior Cases

More than 6 million patients rely on Abilify® (aripiprazole) to treat mental illnesses such as: depressionbipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and Tourette syndrome. Approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2002, the drug has netted its manufacturer more than $8 billion in sales. Yet, despite Abilify’s blockbuster success, reports indicate that the drug may lead to a variety of compulsive behaviors that can severly damage and destroy families, reputations, and finances.

At Fair Share Lawyers, we help patients harmed by prescription medications and dangerous medical devices to get justice. Additionally, we’re actively investigating cases involving impulse control problems after taking Abilify. If you or someone you love took aripiprazole and has suffered from compulsive behaviors such as, pathological gambling, hypersexual activity, binge eating, or even binge shopping, contact Fair Share Lawyers now. Call us or contact us online for a free 24/7 case review.

Compulsive Behaviors Linked to Abilify®

According to a 2016 FDA Drug Safety Communication, aripiprazole (the active ingredient in Abilify) may cause patients to experience uncontrollable urges to:

  • Gamble
  • Binge eat
  • Shop
  • Have sex

Patients with no prior history of these behaviors may experience these urges after they begin taking Abilify. These side effects stop when dosage is reduced, or use of aripiprazole is discontinued.

Impulse Control Issues Linked to Abilify® Affect Patients and Families

Impulsive behaviors linked to Abilify can lead to a variety of consequences for patients and their families, including:

  • Financial troubles
  • Marriage problems
  • Divorce
  • Home or property foreclosure
  • Unemployment
  • Reputation damage
  • Emotional Distress

How Do I Know If I Can File an Abilify® Lawsuit?

At Fair Share Lawyers, we’re available 24/7 to connect you with experienced legal representation. Our associated lawyers have the knowledge and resources to investigate potential Abilify claims, and you won’t be paying anything out of pocket unless you get money for your case.

You have nothing to lose by calling us or completing a free online form on our website. So don’t delay! Contact Fair Share Lawyers today to Demand Your Fair Share!

You May Be Entitled to Significant Compensation

Our associated lawyers understand the severe personal and professional consequences that can arise from impulse control problems linked to Abilify. That’s why when you call for a free initial consultation, we’ll review how the drug personally affected you and your family—so you can have the best possible chances of getting the compensation you deserve for your damages. In other words, getting your Fair Share.

There are strict deadlines to file a drug injury lawsuit—contact us now to help protect your rights before it's too late.

Abilify® is a registered trademark of Bristol-Myers Squibb and Otsuka America Pharmaceutical and is used here only to identify the product in question.

This law firm is not associated with, sponsored by, or affiliated with Bristol-Myers Squibb Company; Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.; or the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.



No Attorney Fees Unless We
Get Results


There’s No Cost or Obligation to Get Started

At Fair Share Lawyers, your initial consultation is always free and confidential. We will review your information, answer your questions, and determine if you have a case at no cost to you. And if you choose us to handle your case, you pay us no attorney fees unless we get you the money you’ve earned. Don’t wait to get help—contact us 24/7 to get started.

Disclaimer. Privacy Statement. Dangerous Drugs & Products Fair Share Lawyers, 798 Berry Road, #41947, Nashville, TN 37204. All elements of this website are copyrighted materials for Fair Share Lawyers, PLLC. Under contingency fee arrangement, if there is no recovery, clients pays no attorney fee. Clients remains responsible for costs and expenses associated with pursuing his or her claim.